Thursday, March 1, 2007

It's time...

I've decided to try my hand at blogging. Please don't expect this to be a quality blog like others that are out there (i.e. Charlie's, Angie's, or Klund's - I mean Kevin's).

I will start with a topic I know best -- my husband. His name is Tanner.
Here is a funny picture of Tanner. Please don't feel bad about laughing. He understands.





Tanner is supposed to be refereeing (or is it "officiating"??) basketball tonight in Mankato, but the snowy weather has forced him to stay home on the couch in front of the tv. I think he's wondering what I'm doing....
I'm becoming a BLOGGER, honey!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annie; Why would you want to shrink your blog picture? It's the perfect shot for someone that has just completed Grad School!!! Congrats.....I can't wait to get daily updates on the happenings in O-town..........David