This clip art thingy reminded me of my dear husband. Tanner just finished another battle with the garbage disposal. This time he won! Thank God.For the past I-don't-know-how-many nights, Tanner stood in front of the sink after dinner (water running of course) and flipped the disposal switch ON...then OFF...then ON...then OFF...(repeat for about 10 minutes) each time listening closely and looking puzzled over the "funny noise". He was sure that the teenie weenie slices of lemon and lime that I occasionally drop in the disposal were ruining the darn thing. Ugh. Whatever.
I thought the disposal sounded fine -- and if it DID sound funny, it was because its switch was being excessively flipped. I can relate; my switch has been flipped a few too many times this week, as well. Sigh. It's almost Friday.
On a brighter note, the Easter eggs have been hidden for the Potts/Grimmius family hunt on Saturday. I've checked to make sure the various chocolate candies all taste good. They do! And finally, the ham is chillin' in the fridge. We're set for a lovely weekend!
1 comment:
Don't worry, Annie. Pretty soon it will be golf season and Tanner won't have so much time on his hands. Lemon and orange peels are good for the disposal...make it smell better.
The fam-gather was great. Have any ham leftovers?
Post a Comment