Monday, May 21, 2007

Grimmius Garden Center

We're one step closer to filling in the dirt patches!
On Sunday Tanner and I purchased 5 woodwardii globe arborvitae, 2 Japanese white spiraea, 1 goldflame spirea, 1 dwarf Korean lilac tree, and 6 golden daylillies (to add to the 3 large ones that Doreen dug up for us!). You can see they are eager to be planted...poor guys have been suffering in the wind today. They need to be firmly rooted in the earth!The next step is to plant them on Thursday night. Then on Friday, Dave and Tanner are taking precious time off work to pour (or is it lay?) rock. I hope it's a cloudly, cool day! Tune in next weekend for pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also over the weekend we pulled some more sod in the back in preparation for the rock on Friday. If we wait any longer to finish this project there may not be any lawn to mow! Who needs a lawn mower???
Tanner

Will G said...

I would come and help lay rock, but I am going to be at Valley Fair sorry.