I am also still alive and blooming (ha ha), in part thanks to the Owatonna Country Club pool; it's a great place to cool off in this hot weather. Here's what I look like on my new towel (in case you were wondering):

I usually don't have my sweatpants on while I'm pool-side, but I do always have them on when I'm couch-side. In any case, you've probably noticed by now that this towel is HUGE! I love it. It's actually called the "Towel for Two"....perfect! When you're growing a baby, you definitely need a towel for two. Right?! You can't see my baby very well in this picture, but he/she is there! It won't be long before he/she takes up more of that towel space. We'll have some fun!
3 comments:
Are you sure you're not at the Country Club? I see three golf balls next to that classy couch. Say, I sure wish I had a couch like that one......Hummmm...DG
Looks like you will be getting a lot of sun laying by the couch inside,
Enjoy lying on your back while you still can!!!
Post a Comment