It's wild. It's crazy. And that's how we like it.
Oh sure, I'll bet Tanner used Photo Shop to diminish his belly size!
Now that I see you next to Tanner I see how your growing belly has pulled you down and made you so short. You may even become Ploogish in your 9th month.
Tanner - You'd better get to work! Daddies are supposed to gain sympathy weight, you know. Evan can tell you all about this! :-0
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh sure, I'll bet Tanner used Photo Shop to diminish his belly size!
Now that I see you next to Tanner I see how your growing belly has pulled you down and made you so short. You may even become Ploogish in your 9th month.
Tanner - You'd better get to work! Daddies are supposed to gain sympathy weight, you know. Evan can tell you all about this! :-0
Post a Comment