Sunday, August 12, 2007

How many Wal-Mart shoppers does it take to buy a bag of ice?

Observed in Wal-Mart this morning:

Man #1: Oh crap, we forgot to get ice.

Man #2 (to cashier): Hey, ring us up for 4 bags of ice, would ya?

Cashier: Sorry. Can't do it. Already charged your card.

Man #1: Well we want some ice, so just give us 4 of them 5 pound bags over there and I'll run my card through the thingy again.

Tanner: Grrrrrroan.

Cashier: I can't find the code number in this book here, so I'll just go grab a bag and scan it. Wait a minute. (Leaves to go get 5 lb bag of ice)

Tanner: Grrrrrroan.

Man #2: Aaaaagh. Four of them small 5 pound bags ain't gonna be enough. Just give us a 20 pound bag. That should do 'er.

Man #1: Yeah, that should be plenty.

Tanner: Grrrrroan.

No comments: