Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday, August 19th: 5:30am

Water inching closer to our house...it stopped just over half-way up the driveway:
Looking at the driveway of our neighbors (to the right when facing our house) who unfortunately had water 8 feet deep in their basement:


2-3 inches of water in our basement. Not bad when looking at how much our neighbors have been draining all day!



5 comments:

Jill said...

What a great way to relax on a Sunday. Love, Mom

Angie said...

As Mike Reps says "Mother Nature can be one cranky old bitch."

Angie said...

Get out the floaties and the inner-tubes! WOOOOOO!

Angie said...

It was really Charlie that left that last comment. I forgot to log off so his comment showed up from me.

Anonymous said...

This is ALL Charlie's fault. Ever since he "bad-mouthed" Sven it has been one weather incident after another. I sent Sven an email telling him wrong Charlie was to say such sassy things. So, I hope that will put an end to the "Rath of Sven the Weather God".............dg