Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Brrrrr!

It was a chilly day in O-town! My guess is that it was a chilly day throughout Minnesota... News anchors were eager to report that parts of Northern MN even woke up to snow on the ground. I made the mistake of leaving 4 windows slightly open when I left for work this morning. When Tanner got home this afternoon, it was 57 degrees in the house. Oooops! He called me in cold disbelief and said, "If we had a baby right now, you would not be able to bring it inside because it's so (bleep) cold in here." Good thing we don't have a baby right now! I think Baby G is plenty warm inside my belly...
I'm most worried about sweet Hannah girl, as she will be in town this weekend and hasn't exactly experienced this "cold" weather yet. Just another reason to snuggle snuggle snuggle!

Here's a cute picture of her to warm us up in the mean time:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about Hannahkins. We'll have the stove ready to go in the sunroom.

Tanner shouldn't say bleep.

Jill said...

I wonder if Hannah will know what to do if her little nose gets cold. Brrr...she's used to sweating!