Since I have to go back to work in a short week and a half, we're trying to get used to the idea of having a new routine. So my day started at 6am with a run (how quickly I've forgotten that it IS possible to function at that hour in a way that does not include feeding a child). Tanner woke up at 6:15 as usual and ate breakfast. Shortly thereafter, he was joined by Miles -- the little man who woke up on the right side of the bed today and was HAPPY! Miles sat patiently in his bouncy seat and played with his caterpillar until daddy was out of the shower. What a good boy! Then I got home and was able to shower (and...gasp...shave my legs) in peace while Tanner was still home. Crazy, I know.
The plan is that Tanner will take Miles to daycare every morning. That's probably a good thing because I'm sure I'd be one of those annoying moms who drops her kid off but never leaves...
Anyway, the trial run went well today. It might work out afterall!
In other news, my friend Kelly (who has an eye for good photography) just happened to get a new camera recently and just happened to want to take pictures of a baby. So she came over and put Miles through his first photo shoot -- well, one that didn't have a grandparent behind the lens, anyway :) He behaved very well, flirted a little with her, and then fell asleep. Good job, kiddo! We are very excited to see what she captured. Tune in later, as I'm sure a few photos will make their way to the blog.
And now I must post a couple of oddball pictures and call it quits. Miles is sleeping in my arms, so this whole posting was done with only one hand. Whew!

(Miles says his Uncle Charlie is an oddball, so his picture had to be posted too)
2 comments:
Did Chuck request the personal pink layer cake? :-)
Glad you had a good day, Miles!
Good to do a practice start to your day. You'll get lots more practice soon! Has Miles asked Hannah for any daycare tips? It will be fun to find out who the counterparts of JoJo and Frida are for Miley!
Post a Comment