He's also been rather spitty lately, with some big puke sessions yesterday. We blamed it on the shots and too much green beer. But tonight the baby puke was back in full force. Perhaps more force than ever! This time we blamed it on Miles' obsession with his hands. Shortly after Tanner fed him, Miles was sucking away on his hands. This babe has talent - almost the entire fist fits in his mouth. He works hard to get BOTH fists in there, but typically gives up after a few minutes and settles on just the right hand.
Anyway, he poked his fingers too far back and started gagging. A little formula came out, but it was manageable. Tanner walked Miles over toward the couch to grab a rag, and Miles decided to turn on the faucet. Most of what he had just drank came spewing out -- at least three feet ahead and all over the couch. ALL OVER the couch. The big three-seater couch. Tanner kind of freaked out (as in "OH MY GOD. WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT DO I DO NOW? WHERE'S A TOWEL? DID MY GOLF CLUBS GET WET?") which caused Miles to freak out. The boys soon calmed down and we resumed life as a happy family. In fact, within minutes Miles was giggling and chewing on his bunny toy. Whew!
Now about the noodles. I decided to make goulash tonight. Why? Because Natalie made it the other night and it sounded good. It was a dreary, chilly day, and we needed some good ol' MN comfort food. I've only made goulash one other time in my life, and I have no memory of my mom making it -- ever. (That's not a bad thing, mom!) So I cooked the entire box of elbow macaroni. Oops! We've got macaroni noodles coming out of every nook and cranny in our kitchen now. Any ideas on what I should do with them?! Please send me a recipe!

3 comments:
Not true. I did not once ask about my golf clubs! They were in a well protected area.
- Tanner
I think you'd better get a bunny for Tanner to chew on, too. Thank goodness the golf clubs were protected from flying formula.
As for the goulash, I guess I let you down over the years for not broadening your dining experiences. Forgive me?
Use the macaroni on your elbows, of course. Too bad about the barfmeister...hope he gets better soon. We love him and you.
Post a Comment