I visited BOTH sets of grandparents in St. Peter this past weekend. Whew! They really poop me out. Not in the same way that arts and crafts do at daycare, but you get the drift. It was a fun visit and I can't wait to go see them all again! I miss them very much.
Here's are a few snapshots of what else I did the past few days:
1. Napped. A lot. I prefer being on my belly, but it makes mommy paranoid so I can only be on my belly during the day. Whatever, mom.
2. Chilled in the Bumbo. As you can see, I'm a pro now!
3. Played games with daddy.
4. Snuggled with my friend, Kennedi. Isn't she a cutie?! Don't worry, it was a supervised visit.
5. Napped again. This time with Kennedi. She's only about three weeks younger than me, but she sure is mature for her age.
I also went for a few walks with mommy and daddy. It's getting warm here...I guess all of this talk about Spring might not be hoo-ha after all!
4 comments:
Does sitting in the Bumbo make Miles a BumPro? If it does he gets it from him mama!
Tanner
Miles,
Your daddy is the one who has encouraged Bumbo-ing, so tell him not to pick on your mama! You and Kennedi are pretty cute in your U of MN togs. Thanks for sharing your adventures of the past few days. I miss you.
Love, Grandma Jill
Listen, Milford, go ahead and snuggle up to the girls and steal a kiss when you can. She's pretty cute. Maybe a future prom date?
Miles,
I'm not sure that soy is usually an ingredient in beer. This would take some more research. I can tell you that in the allergy realm, Regis has tried a gluten-free beer that made you wish you were drinking pond scum instead. I think you're safe with most beers...at least when you turn 21, little buddy!
Teresa
Post a Comment