Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Daddy's golfing

This is how I (Miles J. Grimmius) spent my night with mommy:

We went for a walk with mommy's friend Natalie and her baby girl (my girlfriend) Claire.
Note: This photo was taken pre-walk, and then mommy forgot to bring her camera. Duh mom.


I ate dinner. Yum yum!


I made such a mess that I had to take a bath, but then I got to play naked for a while. That's really why I made the mess...

I watched tv while mom went shopping. (Just kidding -- gotcha, mom!)


It was a fun night! Tomorrow night I get to play with daddy while mommy goes out for dinner with some friends. I wonder what we'll do?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miley,

What a treat to see you looking so sporty in your stroller-riding clothes and out in the fresh April air! I'm looking forward to a report from your daddy tomorrow night about your boys' night IN!

Love, Grandma Jill

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Miles is big enough to ride in the "Bob" w/o his carseat! Time flies. Cute story and photos! xoxo