
Miles is feeling a bit punky today. Slight temp, sore gums, and uncomfortable poopies (or lack thereof). He's a drooling mess. No teeth are poking through yet, but they've GOT to be coming soon...right?! PLEASE tell me I'm right. Better yet, please tell Miles that I'm right! Poor babe.
Grandma Jill, Grandpa Larry, and Great Grandpa Charlie came over today to provide some distraction for the sad boy. It worked, but only temporarily. So, so sad.
Now Miles is snuggling with his daddy. He loves the wet, cold washcloth on his head. I'm thinking of trying it myself, although I doubt Tanner will hold me too.
4 comments:
I've never seen anything quite so sad and pathetic than a baby with the droopies. Poor little guy! I hope teeth pop through soon. Give Miles some extra smooches tonight.
Love, Grandma Jill
Oh he looks pitiful! Poor Miles!
callum got his first teeth around 5.5 months old. we were big fans of tylenol, orajel, and wet washcloths for chewing. my only tips: a little vaseline as a barrier for all the drool (callum looked like he wiped out on a gravel road at first) and gerber rubber scooping spoons (sold at like target in two packs) for gnawing on. they're just the right size for baby mouths. we must have pictures from at least 2 solid months where callum is holding them constantly. cal is now getting his 2 year molars, so we're back in the same boat as you are. after nearly a year without teething, i forgot how ugly it can be.
Miles is so lucky that he has a loving Mommy and Daddy to help him feel better......! Love you all, Grandpa Dave
Post a Comment