Saturday, May 10, 2008

Where should the G go?

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and vote for your favorite location of the G.

NOTE: If you vote for photo #1, you must leave a message justifying the use of the candle holder thingy as a prop for the G.
1:



2:


3:


4 comments:

Jill said...

G, I don't know where the G should go. How about if I drive over to O-Town tomorrow and look at the various possiblities, and then vote?

Jill said...

I've been thinking about this, and I would say that the G should go in front of the larger photo frame of Milford, but not DIRECTLY in front of it; slightly off to the left so it is almost between that photo and the profile picture of the babe just to its left. I'll vote now.

Anonymous said...

The "G" should go in the 3rd candle holder thingy, and you should get an "O" for the 1st one and an "M" for the second. :-0 Like, OMG, that would be so cool!

annie said...

Like, OMG, you are so like hilarious! ROF! LOL! KMA!