What a fun day! It started with a bath, which is always a great way to start the day. Then before I knew it, there were grandparents all over the place around here...Great Grandpa Charlie came to play and brought along some treats from the Spring Valley bakery. He wears a fascinating watch and has a very delicious pointer finger. Must be from all that digging in his garden.
Gramma Jill and Grampa Larry came to play and brought along some treats (i.e. big people lunch) from Panera. Grampa Larry showed me that he can clap his hands just like me. That will definitely help keep him occupied during retirement! Gramma Jill was very snuggly. She fed me lunch and changed my diaper several times. She's a champ at dirty diapers. She pretends they smell like roses. Thanks gramma!
Grandpa Dave also came to play and brought his great laugh and cool BoDeans tshirt (he was on his way to Rochester to rock out). He was funny, as usual. I like to giggle at his jokes.
After successfully avoiding a nap for most of the day, I crashed as the grand ones left and woke up just in time for supper. Then I took mommy and daddy down to the "river" to feed the ducks. Unfortunately some big, mean geese (daddy calls them worse names) chased away all the cute duckies and stole our bread. I'd had enough and decided it was time to go home and play in the yard. Hopefully some day I'll get a swing set or something. Playing in the grass is fun, but really folks...let's add a little excitement around here.
4 comments:
Dear Miles,
Thanks for a great recap of your day yesterday. It was fun to play with you. I love the pictures of you in the grass--I can't tell if you are happy or annoyed by the feel of the grass blades on your tootsies, though.
Tell your mommy to keep your diary current...we love to read it!
Love, Gma Jill
Well, Milford Jay, you look like you don't know if you should like your Daddy's manicured lawn, or not. Next year you can have a nice plastic lawnmower to use to follow Daddy around when he cuts the grass.
Love, Grampa Larry
Great slideshow! It looks like you all had a fun day!
Linda
You're quite the writer, Miley! Looks like you had a wonderful day. We miss you!
Post a Comment