It's absolutely gorgeous outside today. Our thermometer reads 74.3 degrees, although I'm sure it's a cool 72.8 degrees under the itty bitty patch of shade in our front yard. That's just the spot Miles picked to splash with his toys in a tub of soapy water!

I was quickly reminded about how much he loves to chew on his toys. How could I forget that?! Next time...less soap.
3 comments:
Can I bring our dinner dishes over for Miles to wash? He looks determined to get everything clean, clean, clean! It just occurred to me that you could use baby wash or baby shampoo for the soap, since he drinks plenty of that when he takes a bath. What a busy baby!
Miles is one step ahead of you, Gramma J. He opted for baby soap to help make bubbles in his tub. Of course the soap also meant he had the cleanest baby hands (okay...BODY!) in town :)
Miles is one step ahead of you, Gramma J. He opted for baby soap to help make bubbles in his tub. Of course the soap also meant he had the cleanest baby hands (okay...BODY!) in town :)
Post a Comment