You are getting to be such a big boy. Now that you can say "baby", you don't seem like such a baby any more.
And when you pose in a way that makes you look like a first grader, you don't seem like such a baby any more.

And now that you can go down the slide all by yourself, you don't seem like such a baby any more.
Pretty soon you are going to be ONE YEAR old! Then Uncle Charlie can officially call you "lil' didget" (or lil' didge for short).
We wish you'd stop growing so fast, but mommy's super powers don't include slowing down a baby. So instead we'll bust out the party hats and get ready for a big birthday celebration in one short month!
6 comments:
Miles,
You may be growing and adding all kinds of new tricks and skills to your repertoire, but you're still a baby to me. I love the way you say BABY!
Love, Grandma Jill
I can't wait to hear "baby", Miles! I also can't wait to celebrate your first birthday and see you dig into your first cake!
Way to go, Miles! You're so grown up!
Don't grow up too fast, Miley. Your mommy and daddy will make you do work around the house and expect you to go to school.
I hope you run well at the Halloween 5k, Miles. Keep those little feet chuggin. Wish I could be there!
Quite the busy little boy!
Hi Miles,
What a big boy you are! Going down the slide all by yourself! Wow! And you look so grown up in your portrait.
Post a Comment