Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween! Round 1

Happy Halloween!
We just got home from a halloween party at Kids Korner, where Miles and his friends proved they are the best trick-or-treaters (particularly trickers) in town.
Miles didn't seem to mind the crazy dragon costume. I felt a little bad putting him in it because it's not like he "gets" the whole concept of Halloween...or any part of the concept, for that matter. I guess you could say the experience provides him with some visual and tactile stimulation, and it certainly teaches him about creativity. But who are we kidding. This day is more for us (the adults in his life) to dwell on his cuteness and provide ourselves with a little entertainment at his expense. I love you, sweet dragon boy!

Rumor has it cousin Hannah is buzzing around as a bumble bee today. I think her parents are dressed up as photographers, so stay tuned for some pictures of her...I'll get their written consent to publish her picture on The Blog.

For now, here are some pictures of Miles' friends from the party:
James the Spider


Ava the Bee Princess

Lauren the Butterfly

Reid the Turtle waiting for a snack


Miss. Ashley the Dancer and Miles the Dragon

And some other party-related photos:

Snack time

(thank goodness for the tail slot)

Miles the Dragon trying to eat his snack
Miles the Dragon playing with the pumpkin

Daddy the Federated Risk Analyst playing with the pumpkin

The goodies...oatmeal cream pie, here I come.
We'll be out on the town for a bit tonight. Check in again later!
BOO!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice group of halloween kids! How long before they realize that there is a whole lot of candy waiting out there for them...!! Unless the Moms and Dads eat it all first..! Grandpa Dave

Anonymous said...

It's cute to see Miles draggin' around! We love the tail shot through the back of the chair. Happy Halloween, Miley and parents!
Love, GJill and Gpappy

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween, Miles! You're the scariest (or cutest) dragon I've seen in a long time! Best wishes to everyone for day full of fun and treats!
Linda