Monday, December 15, 2008

Where's the baby?



What a bum.

Why won't he fall asleep like that with mommy? All I'm good for some days is diaper changing. Oh, and making sure food is on his plate. Don't forget the food.
(I'm talking about Miles here...Tanner doesn't need his diaper changed anymore.)
It's a good thing I love this kid so much, or else he'd probably be out in a snow bank. Well, not today - it's pretty cold.

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture was taken after 40+ minutes of screaming, while mommy was out shopping! You're welcome son:)

Jill said...

I see a cute little foot sticking out from under the blankie. Ooooh, Miley!

Who the heck is Megat??

Teresa Saum said...

Who's that Russian guy who is reading your blog, Annie? That's some syntax. Waiting for Christmas pictures of Miles. I know I've been lax in the weather reporting business. No snow today...snow tomorrow.