Sunday, January 4, 2009

Here he is in action

I've talked to my parents several times in the past week, and each conversation has gone something like this:

Me: Hi mom and dad. What's up?
M/D: Hi honey. How's Miles?
Me: He's fine. He's just (fill in the blank)ing right now.
M/D: Ohhhh, that's so cute. We miss him.
Me: I know. We miss you too.
M/D: No, you don't understand. We miss him sooooooo much! Why do you keep him from us like this?
Me: Huh? We just saw you. Spent a whole week with you.
M/D: Well, it wasn't long enough. Bring him back.
Me: How about you come to visit us?
M/D: Noooo, you bring him to us. (Then mom usually says something about how all of his and Hannah's fingerprints are gone from their furniture/windows now, and it makes her so sad.)
Me: Well, it's not going to work today but I'm sure we'll see you soon.
M/D: Put him on the phone then. We want to talk to him. And send us some pictures of him. What does he look like today? Is his hair still blonde? Does he still have those curls? Is he still walking?

Yadda yadda yadda. You get the idea.

So these videos were made JUST for you, mom and dad! Here's what Miles looks like today...his hair is still blonde, he's still got those cute curls, and he is still walking.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well he IS an incredibly cute baby and we miss him terribly. Very nice walking videos, Miley! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Waaaaaah! We miss the babies!!!!

Charlie Potts said...

I want proof that Annie is wearing her helmet. It's for your own safety, Anus, and we all want to be reassured that you are taking precautions... walking into doorways was the leading cause of goose eggs (and schnoogers) in 2008.

Anonymous said...

Those footy PJ's were made for walking! Pretty impressive stuff there, Miles!

Angie said...

Man Miles you are a pretty quick walker! Nice work on mastering that skill - soon you will be into everything. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Auntie Angie - I'm definitely into EVERYTHING! I found the cleaning supplies under the kitchen sink, mommy's glass mixing bowls, and the stash of leftover plastic bags. I'll let you know what I find tomorrow...