Here's the latest gossip from our place:
We made Uncle Charlie's favorite casserole for supper one night. Mmmmmm! I'm not sure what Miles is spazzing about in this picture...probably hunger pains.

Tanner is finally getting over a terrible illness, thanks in large part to all of these drugs.

We finally put together the table that Miles got from Grandma and Grandpa P for Christmas. One more surface on which to pound his toys - woooo hooooooo! Miles' first time sitting at his table was very cute. He looked like such a proud little boy...14 months going on 5 years.

I'll blog again when the weather warms up. Life should get more exciting as the temperatures rise!
4 comments:
Gees, did we get Miles an adult table? Or are his legs really that short? He looks good sitting on a chair!
I dare Tanner to send the photo on this blog entry to the modeling agency that was interested in him in his bachelor days and see if they'll sign him up for a photo shoot.
Since when do you live on a ranch?!
Poor Tanner looks just miserable, and you say he's feeling BETTER? I guess he should thank you for not snapping photos when he was feeling his worst. Poor guy!
Love the table and chairs. Miles looks like such a big boy!
Sorry the weather reports have been so dismal lately, Miles. Keep your longjohns out, buddy.
Post a Comment