It was a whopping 26.something degrees around 4pm on Sunday so we took advantage of the warm weather with a sled ride around the 'hood. Although Miles didn't care much for his snowpants (did we REALLY expect him to MOVE in them?), he loved riding in the sled.

We were just a few houses down the road when Tanner decided to kick things into high gear. Miles doesn't show much emotion in this video, but just after I stopped taping he let out a loud "WHOA!".
The ride was so much fun that Miles and I are about to put our winter gear on and go for another trip around the block. See you later!
5 comments:
Okay Miles, now get a shovel and get to work!
I heard there is supposed to be snow in the Raleigh area tomorrow. If so, Hannah can go out and slide in a cardboard box or a plastic tray to experience the sled concept. Miles, you look so cute in your snowsuit! I never liked wearing snowpants, either, but it's better than having chapped knees!
GJill, Hannah is ready for the snow, and claims she doesn't need mittens b/c she has Minnesota roots. :-0 What fun, Miles! You look great in a snowsuit and boots! (Annie & Tanner, I'm thinking positive reinforcement can only help!)
Miles, that snowsuit looks very warm. I could have used one like that when I was cleaning off my car in Raleigh today. We had about 4 inches here, so I'm sure Hannah had some to play in. Have fun on that sled!
Love,
Linda
Oh too cute!!! He looks like a little Norwegian dumpling!
Post a Comment