Miles is in the midst of his first round of swimming lessons. Yes, we know he's only 17 months old. Yes, we know he's too young to learn the crawl stroke. Heck, I'm 28 and I still don't know how to do that one (perhaps I'm also too young?!).
Community Ed offers toddler swimming lessons, and so far the first two sessions have been a blast! Miles LOVES the water. As soon as we arrive, he points to the pool and yells "B! B! B!" ("bath" in Miles' world). He also goes running for the water...which is exactly why we're teaching him how to swim.
Community Ed offers toddler swimming lessons, and so far the first two sessions have been a blast! Miles LOVES the water. As soon as we arrive, he points to the pool and yells "B! B! B!" ("bath" in Miles' world). He also goes running for the water...which is exactly why we're teaching him how to swim.
His buddies Claire, Kennedi, Reid, and Alec are also in the class. That makes it all the more fun!
I splashed around with Miles during the first session, and Tanner got in the water with him this past week. We might be fighting over who gets to participate next week -- Miles is lucky that he's an automatic in!
Big babes and lil' babes (week 1)

Dudes and dudettes (week 2)
Getting acclimated to the water...

Jump! Jump! Jump!

Bubbles with mommy
Hokey Pokey with daddy

Pool rats

In just a couple of short months we'll be able to take this party outside. Yahooooo!
3 comments:
I think the last picture is the future Owatonna Country Club lifeguard crew. Like father, like son.
That would be Gma JILL. Gad, I shouldn't be using a keyboard this late at night. Sorry, Miles.
I see Michael Phelps-like potential in Little Miles. I can't wait for him to teach me how to blow bubbles.
Post a Comment