Sunday, July 19, 2009

Feet

Miles and I spent Saturday in St. Peter. The goals of our visit included:

1. Spend quality time with a variety of family members (to Miles, they were grandparents, uncles, an aunt, cousins, and a doggy).

2. Get in a good TC Marathon training run. (Charlie and I pumped out 9 miles. Woot wooot! We just need to add 17.2 more miles on to that and we'll be set... yeow.)


3. Sisterly bonding time for me and Angie...it was wonderful! Next time, we hope to have the other sister in the picture (that'd be you, Elisabeth).


4. Enjoy a delicious meal made by Grandma Jill (never too hard to accomplish because Gma J is such a good cook and the folks around her table are usually entertaining).


Here's a snapshot of Angie getting her tootsies pampered:

I'm sure our next trip to St. Peter will be just as great! And I really really really hope it includes another pedicure....

4 comments:

espd said...

Count my toes in! :-)

CP said...

comma a-hole

Aunch said...

It was fun to be in St. Peter and to be pampered at Aveda! Thanks for a great Saturday!

Mom said...

Hey, a pedicure gets more comments than any other event a person puts on a blog!