Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tilted Family

We're tilted in this house. It's really nothing to brag about, but it is kind of funny (to us, anyway).

Tanner pulled a muscle in the left side of his back, causing his shoulders be...well...tilted. I admit that I laughed really hard while taking this photo. Then I felt bad and rubbed Tanner's back.


I have an uncomfortable TMD (temporomandibular disorder if you're not one for acronyms) , causing my mouth to open...well...crooked. And if you look closely, you can see where my jaw muscles are knotted up near my right ear. That's what's causing my tilted look (and is also a key contributor to this less-than-flattering photo).


Miles has a tilting problem, too. It is caused by tooting.

3 comments:

Daddy said...

Agnes, dear, a little asymmetry is not too harmful. I think Miley's problem is just being cute. Love the picture.

Mom said...

I think Miles will have a tilting problem longer than either you or Tanner. He looks like he enjoys the reason for his tilting, too!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

beese said...

I'm in pain just looking at you guys! And I'm plugging my nose! :-0