It's wild. It's crazy. And that's how we like it.
Who's got the most hot air in the family and why isn't she blowing up balloons?
Ha ha! I was thinking the exact same thing as mom! Have lots of fun celebrating today. Wish we could be there, too!My word ver is "genciva" which sounds like the name of one of my patients. I propose the name "Genciva Grimmius" if you ever have a girl. :-)
Would we call her "Genny" or "Civa"?!Ha. And by the way, I blew up my fair share of the balloons. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Who's got the most hot air in the family and why isn't she blowing up balloons?
Ha ha! I was thinking the exact same thing as mom!
Have lots of fun celebrating today. Wish we could be there, too!
My word ver is "genciva" which sounds like the name of one of my patients. I propose the name "Genciva Grimmius" if you ever have a girl. :-)
Would we call her "Genny" or "Civa"?!
Ha.
And by the way, I blew up my fair share of the balloons. :)
Post a Comment