Somehow the birthday boy managed to avoid my camera during his party. Fortunately I stumbled across these pictures on another blog (or two):


Ethan and Owen are very good at celebrating birthdays. They were the life of the party last Sunday!
We snuck outside for a while to play in Grandpa's garden.

Miles was excited about the pile of leaves he found but didn't care much for jumping in them. Too dry and scratchy for his sensitive skin...


The stairs on Grandpa's deck were super cool. I think we went up and down them 187 times, but I might have missed a few while snapping the pictures.



In anticipation of Miles turning the big -02-, we have spent time this week introducing him to the idea of getting a new bed and some new toys in his room. He thinks his new pillow is especially great. I can see why.

Several more birthday adventures are coming up in the next few days. Stay tuned for some pictures!
3 comments:
I certainly don't mind looking at pictures of GGpa Charlie with Owen and Ethan on nearly every blog I read-- the babies are so cute and GGpa Charlie is a happy GGpa when he holds them.
I'm with Miles about handling dry, dusty leaves.
Why is Tanner out of focus?
Fantastic photos! I can't believe Miles is almost TWO!
Speaking of Miles, word verification is "supbir" - seems like something he might say for either supper or super, of course with a brief pause after the first syllable! :-)
How can anyone sleep in a position like that? Hope enjoys his new bed. Now get busy and find an occupant for the crib, OK?
Post a Comment