It's wild. It's crazy. And that's how we like it.
And many moooooorrrrreeeee....!
Why aren't Hannah and Miles at my house? I miss them!
Do I smell like a monkey and look like one, too?Thank you, Miles and Hannah! You two are EXCELLENT singers!I love you!
Two adorable videos! What a great way to wish Charlie a "Happy Birthday"!
ESPD - I watched the video of Hannah again and realized that you need to add more cheese to your pizza. Seriously....you skimped.
No skimping on cheese in this house! We actually didn't have anything we could grate except cheddar which seemed weird, so we used chunks of fresh mozzarella which melt together - YUM!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
And many moooooorrrrreeeee....!
Why aren't Hannah and Miles at my house? I miss them!
Do I smell like a monkey and look like one, too?
Thank you, Miles and Hannah! You two are EXCELLENT singers!
I love you!
Two adorable videos! What a great way to wish Charlie a "Happy Birthday"!
ESPD - I watched the video of Hannah again and realized that you need to add more cheese to your pizza. Seriously....you skimped.
No skimping on cheese in this house! We actually didn't have anything we could grate except cheddar which seemed weird, so we used chunks of fresh mozzarella which melt together - YUM!!!!
Post a Comment