Sunday, February 7, 2010

He's Baaaaack!


Miles spent the weekend in St. Peter with his daddy, Grandpa Dave, Grandma Doreen, Uncle We-ill, and Anne (uncle We-ill's lady friend Anne, not Miles' mama Anne).

What did I do without the boys? So many things that I can't remember the details! It was a bit lonely at times, but the weekend went by quickly. I do remember cleaning out my closet. And I also remember spending a full day shopping in Rochester with two good friends. These two good friends happen to have a great sense for fashion...so I'm pretty sure I came home with less money in the bank account. But I don't really remember.

Time to go catch up on some playing - the matchbox cars started collecting dust this weekend.

2 comments:

Gma Jill said...

Little boy looks sleepy after his busy weekend!

espd said...

Cute shot of your exhausted little guy! Glad you had fun shopping. Can I bum some hand-me-ups off of you?