I didn't even post anything on Father's Day. Here you go -
Miles made a very nice wall hook thingy for Tanner. I think we're going to need to build him a special shop to support his new hobby!
Miles made a very nice wall hook thingy for Tanner. I think we're going to need to build him a special shop to support his new hobby!We enjoyed our second week of produce from the Clinton Falls Farm. We're splitting a share of goodies with Claire, her baby sister, and her mommy and daddy. Miles' favorite foods so far have been fresh strawberries and raspberries. He enjoyed a radish, too, but those things are pretty hot (peppery) straight from the farm. I made pesto with some of the basil we received and both boys gobbled up their supper that night...let me know if you have any good pesto recipes because I think we're going to get lots of basil this summer!
We also get a small bouqet of flowers each week. Here's what's on our table now -

That's about all of the excitement around here these days. Potty training is going very well but I think we're all a little tired of the 196 trips to the bathroom every day... Good thing we have 4 bathrooms (makes our house sound huge, doesn't it?!). Amazing how much it helps to use a different toilet every half hour - variety is a good thing.
Here's to a cooler (and hopefully less stormy) week ahead!
3 comments:
Won't be long before Miles does the potty thing by himself. He's making great progress! The flowers are beautiful, as is Miles' HANDiwork. So sweet!
I think we're part of the reason you haven't had time to post since 6/10!
We have a great pesto risotto recipe and are happy to share it.
Miss you guys!
I'll have to work on something called "Papa Paco's Pesky Pesto Pasta" or something, and send you the recipe.
Post a Comment