Tanner also made some progress on our backyard landscaping project. He invited Grandpa Dave over to help, and thank goodness he accepted! Tanner prepped the area around the deck a few days ago (i.e. tore up sod, which apparently is harder than it looks. I wouldn't know.) and then Grandpa Dave came to help spread out the rock and such. It looks great!
Although the garden hoses add a nice green touch, we do plan to get some shrubs in place before summer ends. In the mean time, we are going to be buying a new vehicle. We know what it is, but I'm not going to tell you quite yet. Stay tuned!I guess this whopper of a purchase really is related to the baby. We need to haul our litter of kids around somehow... Although I don't think we'll be venturing very far - our bank account will keep us close to home for a while :) But we do welcome visitors, so stop by any time!
2 comments:
I like the new look of your blog AND of your deck area! Nice of Grandpa "Dafe" to provide help with landscaping. Yup, you'll need more car room for Miles and Baby G2. No hints about what kind it is? A snappy little convertible perhaps?
Nice work! Let's see some photos of the new basement set-up, too! As for the car, I'm putting money on a minivan. :-)
Post a Comment