Friday, September 24, 2010

glub glub glub

Otown is under water. It's cRaZy! Miles' daycare closed because it's nearly impossible to get through town - which means a lot of staff weren't able to make it (or are home cleaning up their wet basement) and emergency vehicles would have a hard time getting to the center if necessary. So we're celebrating a home day!

Both Miles and I were tired this morning after spending an hour trying to get to daycare (didn't know it was closed) and then trying to find our way back home. So we took a nap. Then Miles decided to get some cleaning done...I wasn't about to stop him.



Now we're putting together a special package for Cousin Hannah and her soon-to-be-born baby sister. Hooray!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

You should have sent Miles over here. I need a good cleaning helper! I was just looking at the Swiffer duster and thinking, "If only Miles were here...."

What a mess in Otown. So sorry for everyone who has a mess to clean up.

lljone said...

I saw shots of Otown on our 11:00 PM news tonight. Wow! What a deluge! Ditto on what your mom said about being sorry for all who have been affected by the flooding.