Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm 30!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I love looking at your blog. Kevin's dad keeps telling me that I am in my upper 30s and close to 40. That kind of makes me want to cry too. Happy Birthday and Welcome to the 30s!
-Michelle

beese said...

This is one of the funniest darned things I've ever seen! I think I know the answer to the question, "Has anybody seen my birthday cake?" :-0 Happy b-day, crazy woman!

lljone said...

Happy Birthday, Annie! When you get over the shock, you'll realize that the thirties aren't really that bad. In fact, they look pretty darned good from my perspective!

Aunch said...

Happy Birthday!

Yo mama said...

Hahahahahahahaha!
Wait...why am I laughing?? You know how old it makes ME if you are 30...
Happy Belated!

Daddy said...

Happy birthday, old lady! The pictures are great. But it's obvious that the only one with genuine tears is little Westy.