Thanks to President's Day, we had a short work/school week. But it felt really, really, really long. Weird how that happens. So we're glad it's Saturday and that we have nothing scheduled other than haircuts for Tanner and Miles (done first thing!) and a visit from Uncle Will.
While the boys were getting their hairs cut, Weston played with his puppy -
and he got a little exercise in his exersaucer.
Then it was his turn to get his hair done. Looks like he enjoyed the styling!
I took a turn at exercising...not a very flattering picture, but Miles thought it was funny that Mama was "frosted"!
The boys have had fun playing together today.
Cutie #1
Cutie #2
Cutie #3
Lunch was delicious!
And we finally got Uncle Will and daddy to share. Look how nicely they're playing together!
A fun day at the Grimmius house in Otown. We hope you are enjoying your Saturday, too!
4 comments:
Where are you Gma Jill? It's been 10 minutes since the final posting.
Give me time, Tanner!
Now I'm not so sure I should compliment you and Willie for playing well together as I had planned to do.
Ha!
Great shots! I really enjoyed them.
Hilarious! Are you a frosted flake? :-)
Post a Comment