Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V-Day!

It's Valentine's Day! We hope it's as exciting of a day at your house as it is at ours...lots of love is in the air! Cupid made a stop at our house in the middle of the night. None of us were awake when he came, so we're not sure how he got in - maybe the dryer vent?

In any case, Cupid sure is a festive dude! He left a trail of hearts for us to follow, and at the end was a pile of presents. The first heart started right here... So silly!

There were lots and lots of hearts to follow. Good thing we don't have a big house!
WOW!
Miles got a stamp pad (apparently he hasn't seen many stamp pads before), stamps, markers, stickers, and goldfish crackers. Oh yes, and some sweet tarts (or "sweenatarts", if you ask him...).
And Weston got some rice cereal! Yummmmmmmy! He can't wait to try it out later this week.


Mommy thinks daddy was the luckiest one of all, as he got a box of Girl Scout cookies.

But really, the best things today are...


FREE KISSES :) We hope you get a whole bunch!

xoxoxo

5 comments:

Mom said...

Cupid is a very smart Roman god (don't read this out loud to Miles-I don't want him to think I'm swearing!). His starting point for leaving a heart trail is just right for a 3-year-old! Happy Valentines Day to you and all your boys, Annie.

Gppy said...

Great idea, honey. What sweet boys you have. Tanner, too.

lljone said...

Adorable! Tell Miles & Weston that I enjoyed their Valentine and that the answer to their question is "Yes"!

auntie beese said...

Hey- I had to look at this post again b/c it's so darned cute, and couldn't help but notice Westy's mattey. What the heck?!

Weston Charles said...

Dear Auntie Beese,
I'm a drooler. And I chew on my hands ALL.THE.TIME. That's why I need the mattey. My cousins tell me I'll become attached to it very quickly...we'll see!