My babiest boy is 6 months old. How is he already half way to his first birthday? Wow. I'm afraid to blink during these next 6 months.
As expected, Weston aced his checkup with Dr. Bunkers today. Here's how he is sizing up to other babies his age and also in comparison to where his big bro was at 6 months of age -
Weight: 17 lbs, 7 oz (47th percentile; MJG was 20.7 lbs)
Height: 2 ft 3.5 inches (83rd percentile; spot on with MJG)
Head Circumference: 17 3/4 cm (80th percentile; not sure about MJG, but his noggin' was probably bigger...just a guess...)
Chin Dimple: 3/8 inch (off the charts; not nearly as deep as MJG's dimple)
He also continues to be a bigger bear than his slightly older cousin Viv. In fact, he's 1.25 inches taller and just about 2 pounds heavier. He also has her beat in chin dimple depth, but she's still leading the way in tongue length. And I'd say it's a tie for cuteness!
Here's a picture of the little man and his biggest fan, checking out the bandaids that cover his war wounds from the doctor's office -
And wrestling -
This was taken a couple of weeks ago when Spring had thought about showing up. I love it.
And I could look at this picture all day, too. What a goofball!
Way to go, Westy. We're proud of you!
4 comments:
I'm surprised that Miles weighed so much more at 6 months. Where did he hide it all? Westy looks happy and proud of being 6 months old! Love the wrestling picture. Okay, I love ALL the pictures!
Adorable pictures,as always! Congratulations on your great check-up, Weston!
Fabulous stats and adorable photos of babiest boy and his big bro. And their daddy too! xoxo
Way to go Westy! Love the photos especially the photo with Tanner and Westy sportin' the shades and PJs (I recognize that outfit)!
Post a Comment