"The Sleepover". That sounds like the name of a movie. If there isn't one out there already, we could have filmed it here in Otown last weekend! Ethan and Owen brought their parents down for a slumber party. We had a great time! The kids were (surprisingly) in bed by 8pm so we even had a little time for adult conversation. But don't be fooled...our adult conversations really weren't as mature as it sounds.
Here's my favorite series of photos from the visit -
Three kids reading a book.

Then there were two.

Then one.
Then two.
Then all three again!
Thank goodness we had a patient mommy/auntie willing to put up with all that monkey business!
2 comments:
Underpants Thunderpants - I love that story! Our library didn't have it though. :(
Hey, I just saw this-- how did I miss it! Looks like Aunchie like the story the best of all!
Post a Comment