Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pretty soon he'll be driving...

Driving us as crazy as his big brother does, anyway:)
Just kidding!

Weston is already nine months old. Wow! Time sure flies when you're having fun. You probably don't remember Miles' stats at this age...but I guarantee you remember that he was a pudgy monkey! Here are Miles' measurements from when he was 10 months old --

Weight = 26 lbs 4 oz (97th percentile)
Height = 30.5 inches (95th percentile)
Head Circumference = 19 inches (97th percentile)
Depth of Chin Dimple = .16 cm (67th percentile)


And a photo:
Weston is taking more of a long & lean approach to his first year of life. Don't be fooled though - he definitely has some cute rolls to pinch on his thighs. Here are Westy's latest measurements:

Weight = 20 lbs 13 oz (Probably more like 20 lbs 11 oz, as he was chewing on a rubber spoon while he was weighed. But who's keeping track, right?! 53rd percentile)
Height = 30 inches (91st percentile)
Head Circumference = 18.5 iches (74th percentile)
Depth of Chin Dimple = .15 cm (60th percentile)

And a photo:

They both are off the charts in terms of being mama's boys. That's the way I like it :)

6 comments:

Charlie said...

Ha. I saw that first pic (of Miles) and thought it was a pic of Weston and was thinking "WOW, they are starting to look alike!" It pays to keep reading...

Mom/Gma Jill said...

Westy's chin dimple is more developed than I thought. Is there a place to put that measurement in his baby book?

auntie beese said...

I had the same shocked reaction to the photo as Chuck did - surely little Westy couldn't have changed that much in such a short time. Whew! Good job growing, little man. You're awfully darned cute, just like your big bro. But did that rubber spoon really weigh 1/2 pound?! Better be sure he doesn't whack anybody with it!

Gppy said...

Was snugglability evaluated? They're both >90% in my opinion.

Mary O said...

Their stats may not be exactly the same but they are exactly the same cute! Does that make sense? It does to me:))

You asked how I got your mom to pose for a picture? I bribed her with office supplies, mints and the threat of a possible swimming suit unveiling. How's that?

lljone said...

Two adorable little guys-- that's for sure!