Thursday, May 31, 2012

New wheels!

Miles got a new bike today! He was torn between this one, an orange bike, and a blue bike. We agreed with his pick - it's pretty cool!


Weston can now claim all of Miles' old bikes, which includes a couple of trikes, hot wheels, and a 12 inch bike (he's still too much of a shrimp for that one, but I have a feeling it won't be long before he jumps on and takes off!). In the mean time, he's satisfied being the crossing guard. But cross at your own risk :)


And this picture has nothing to do with the new bike, but it's cute. Weston totally crashed the party. The bigger boys did their best to keep the game going but eventually the littlest dude won... Grandma Jill hit the nail on the head when she dubbed him Westy the Windstorm. That was a good 6 months ago and he still lives up to the name. I'm certain it will follow him well into adulthood :)

3 comments:

auntie beese said...

I hope Westy the Windstorm doesn't blow Miles off that sweet new bike! Cute stuff. :-)

Mom/Gma Jill said...

Nice bike, Miles! Looks like you know how to ride it, too! Good to have Westy working the flag. I'm sure he will make the neighborhood safer by directing traffic. :0)

Uncle Charlie said...

Sweet ride, dude. I have a few old baseball cards you can stick in the spokes!