As I was waiting for the blog to load so I could start typing, I thought about how much we've been celebrating birthdays lately. And then I realized all of those parties have revolved around - to some degree anyway - Miles' birthday. His day is traditionally celebrated with Auntie Angie, then again in Green Bay at Thanksgiving time and in conjunction with his Great Aunt Donna's birthday, and is finally topped off with a party for friends at our house. Oh yes, and we throw a party in at school too. Today was the topper. The icing on the cake. The final blow out of candles. I planned to blog about all of the aforementioned parties, but let's be honest....I'm exhausted. After hosting 8 preschoolers (and an overwhelmed 2 year old brother), mama and daddy are calling it a day.
These kids are pretty darn cute. And very energetic.
More later!

2 comments:
It's obvious that the birthday boy isn't the only goof-around in the bunch! There's a whole lot of energy in that picture. Almost as much as when six cousins, ages 5 and under, get together. Oh-oh! That's right around the corner! Rest up, everyone.
Happy Fourth 5th Birthday, Miles!
XXXXOOOO
I love reading about your wild and crazy boys, Annie! I grew up with four brothers and I remember oh so well what that was like. Monkeys in the zoo? Hahaha! Thanks for sharing all the stories and pictures.
Teresa
Post a Comment