Sunday, March 4, 2007

Back to blogging

Sorry for leaving you hanging the past few days. It's been busy -- no doubt you'll hear (read) all about it in a bit.

First things first:
I am getting multiple requests for blog topics, generally in the form of "Hey Annie, you should write about ____ on your blog", or "Annie, I want to see a picture of _____. Post it on your blog!" This is wonderful, and I appreciate your interest. Please be patient to see the postings you have requested; I promise to follow through as soon as possible. Of course 24-hour turn-around time is ideal, but sometimes I get caught up with other activities of daily life.
Such as shoveling....


These piles lining the sidewalk to our front stoop might not appear very big, but they are...oh yes, they are HUGE!

Here's a picture of the fire hydrant in front of our house -- do you see it?? Don't be confused with the house that is in the picture. That is the house across the street. This picture was taken standing inside our house. Just wanted to clarify. And isn't that a cute little tree next to the fire hydrant?? I'm glad Mr. Tree is surviving the winter.


I'm thinking maybe we should get outside to shovel around the hydrant. That would be helpful to the brave men and women who make up the Owatonna Fire Department.
In closing, I would like to say THANK YOU to the friendly neighbor who cleared out the end of our driveway yesterday. We love you!
Tanner and I got home at 11pm after a trip to St. Peter (see future blog post), and were SURE that we'd pull up to a large pile of snow left by the city plow. One of our kind neighbors took care of the dirty work for us! What a nice, nice person. If only he/she left us a note that revealed his/her identity - - we would have gladly paid for the service. Oh well.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks neighbor!!!