Saturday, March 17, 2007

We're all a little Irish today!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
Have you read your favorite Irish blessing yet today? I love reading Irish Blessings. I think I need an Irish Blessing book or something so I have them all at my fingertips. Any recommendations from you Irish folk?!

I found out that my Irish name is Michaela Quinn. Well, that's what some goofy website tells me anyway. Tanner will be known as Eoin (yes, Eoin) O'Kelly today.
We're heading over to Rochester to explore the city. In particular, we will be visiting the way cool Barnes & Noble downtown -- the one that used to be the Chateau Theatre -- as well as some furniture stores. Tanner plans on going to the indoor golf center. I think I'll just drink some green beer...
And what would St. Patrick's Day be like without eating some Irish burritos at O'Chipotle? MMMMM! We can hardly wait!

3 comments:

Charlie Potts said...

I was just telling Angie that I wanted to go to that B&N! We'll have to visit O-town and drive to Rochester again soon. And visit G-pa C, too.

P.S. O'Chipotle. Lame. Stop with the Irish jokes.

Anonymous said...

Michaela and Eoin,
Not being Irish myself, it's nice to have an Irish daughter and son-in-law. However, I'll thank you both not to shake your shelaghlaghs when you're around Dad and me.
Love, Mom

Teresa Saum said...

Annie, Update more often, kid. I need vicarious youthful excitement. I can't seem to get this dang blogger to take my comment. Go figure.
Teresa