Yes, the day has finally arrived for my dear husband....all 18 holes are open for business at the OCC! I am happy for him. He has been patiently waiting for golf season to begin - not only does it mean he gets to hit the course, but it also means he gets to bust out the polo shirts. Yessss!For me, golf season means Wednesday nights are fun supper nights! While I do miss Tanner's company, I thoroughly enjoyed a delicious box of Stove Top Stuffing for dinner this evening. MMMMM! It was topped off with a cookie and granola bar. Strange, but good. Although now my tummy is kind of rumbling...
So what should I do with the rest of my evening? I kind of want to just hop in bed and read my book, but I also want to crash on the couch and watch TV. Maybe I'll bring my book to the couch and see what happens...
Before I forget, I'd like to thank my loving brother and sister-in-law for their hospitality last night. I had meetings in the cities yesterday and today, so they put me up for the night. Charlie made some tasty chicken on the grill, and Angie scooped up a scrumptious bowl of ice cream for dessert. I think I'll visit them more often :)
2 comments:
It is a wonderful time of year!!! Thanks for making me the focus of your post:)
- Tanner
For Pete's sake, stop HOPPING! And you know the Pete I'm referring to...
Post a Comment