Saturday, April 14, 2007

Running Opener (or Closer, depending on who you ask)


This morning Charlie, Angie, and I participated in the Running Opener in Minneapolis. It was our second year, and once again we tore apart the course. Charlie brought home the gold medal as he whooped all the male participants, and Angie and I tied for first place out of all the women. It was fantastic! Who would've thunk. Oh wait, that was a dream I had last night.
Sorry!

But we really DID run the 8 mile fun run and I think I can safely say that all three of us actually did have "fun" -- in that weird, creepy runner sort of way. It was a gorgeous morning along the Mississippi River! I won't share all the details because I know Charlie will be blogging about this as well...and chances are good that Angie will be too. So I'll just stop there and let you enjoy some more photos (the one above is a pre-race photo). I can't get them to sit nicely on this page, nor can I get the captions to line up right. I'll learn some day.


















No comments: