Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hannah Banannah

Tanner and I miss our beautiful little niece so much. What a precious peanut! Don't you agree?!


Uncle Tanner was a mighty snuggler - a good match for the little snuggle bunny herself.


Hannah is also very good at participating in conversations. She is an especially good listener! I think we were talking about boys when this picture was taken. She was very interested.

This is one of my favorite pictures. Just wait until she gets teeth...ouch!

Tanner and I got to see Hannah's cousin via ultrasound today. Lil' G likes to kick, rub his/her face, and flail his/her little fists. I think these babies will have some fun together at Christmas! Watch out grandma and grandpa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie,
Dad noticed that there is no longer a picture of The Puckering Anus on your blog site. Where did she go? We like your commentary on your visit to meet Hannah. Is it okay with her daddy that you were talking to her about boys already?

We're looking forward to seeing pictures of Lil' G's latest growth! And, we're ready and waiting for the cousins to meet!

Love, Mom