Monday, January 7, 2008

Adventures of Miles

Minnesota is giving Miles a rather mild first winter! Since the temps reached the upper 30s today, Miles wanted to try out his new "BOB" stroller. We trekked down the road to see daddy at work and...believe it or not...Miles snoozed the whole way. I think he's going to be a very good jogging buddy! When we got home, Miles said he enjoyed the ride so much that he'd like me to train for Grandma's Marathon. Ha. Right, little guy. Dream on.

Mommy admits he was a little too bundled - next time we'll ditch the blanket!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'll bet Miles looked pretty dang cute BOBbing along down the road. Have fun taking him outside for walks!

Anonymous said...

Where's Miley? All I see is a pile of blankets! You could have put him in a diaper and a swimming suit and skipped the blankets. He's really sweet.

Teresa Saum said...

Just left this on my blog...for you!

Oh, Annie, we miss you in blogville. Yes...pictures, stories, commiseration. Have you checked out www.etsy.com? It's my favorite new shopping spot. I just realized I was leaving a note to you on my blog.

And then here you are!