Here are the stats:
Weight = 15 lbs 7 oz (75th percentile)
Height = 26 inches (75th percentile and a mere 1.25 inches shy of Hannah)
Head Circumference = 17 inches (75th percentile)
Depth of Chin Dimple = .14 cm (75th percentile and yes, it's gone down in depth)
Shots = 5
Reflect back on Miles' 2 month checkup data posted in January. He's growing!
Unfortunately Miles is having some sort of reaction to lactose these days, so he's on a strict soy diet. Being the good eater he is, he doesn't seem to mind the change. However, he threw up after three feedings today - once on Miss. Ashley at daycare (and himself), once on just himself, and once all over me (and himself and the kitchen floor). We hope his tummy settles down soon.
He went to bed at 7:30pm with not even an ounce of delicious soyness in his belly - he was THAT fed up with life, apparently. Poor peanut.
Showing off the bandaids
3 comments:
I'm so sorry Miley is barfing. Not pleasant for him, you, or Miss Ashley. I must say Miles looks exceptionally good in band-aids. They give his cute little legs that "I can take it" look. Give him lots of kisses.
P.S. Should we be concerned about his chin dimple filling in?
Well, I'm glad Miley didn't bring up any Guiness Stout on St. Patty's Day. I like the pretty bandaids, too.
Post a Comment