We tried out the Spot Bot today....way cool tool. Smells so much better than what used to be...ahem...on the carpet. Let me know how yours works. Uh oh...the start of mobility in a baby is a mixed blessing.
I don't believe in censorship for the most part, but it seems to me that a little fella who has heretofore been interested in stories about the zoo should keep his mind on gorillas and lions instead of scantily-clad underwear models. On the other hand, his early interest in women's undergarments might lead him to a career in lingerie design. I'd hate to see his genius stifled! Love G'ma Jill
3 comments:
We tried out the Spot Bot today....way cool tool. Smells so much better than what used to be...ahem...on the carpet. Let me know how yours works.
Uh oh...the start of mobility in a baby is a mixed blessing.
I don't believe in censorship for the most part, but it seems to me that a little fella who has heretofore been interested in stories about the zoo should keep his mind on gorillas and lions instead of scantily-clad underwear models. On the other hand, his early interest in women's undergarments might lead him to a career in lingerie design. I'd hate to see his genius stifled!
Love G'ma Jill
Hilarious!!!! Someday he'll be big enough to wear undies, too, but not those, we hope! :-0
Post a Comment