Thursday, April 17, 2008

Snoozing and Fairs

Drum roll please....

MILES SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!
What a champion sleeper! I admit that I checked on him at least 6 times throughout the night, even though I swore I wasn't going to be one of "those" moms who freaks out because her baby is sleeping so well. Oh well! We let him sleep on his belly because he seemed most comfortable that way, and voila - he snoozed for a solid 10 hours. We heard a few grunts out of him in the middle of the night, but he was probably just trying to toot. Another trait he inherited from his daddy.


We're pretty sure he's going to sleep well tonight, too, as we spent part of the evening at a very exciting Family Fun Night at one of the schools in town. Miles' eyes were the size of quarters the entire time. He was absolutely fascinated by all of the lights, people, and noises. He was suckered in right away by a nice lady who gave him a book full of smiling babies. That's a quick way to win his heart!
Here's what else went down at the festival:

SNAKES. Ick.

Silly giant monkey named George.


A baby cow! I wonder if SHE sleeps through the night too?


Learning all about baby duckies.


No comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miles,
You make a lovely princess, especially compared to your Uncle Evan. It's fun to see you petting duckies and getting to know a baby cow. What a fun night!

Love, Grandma Jill

Anonymous said...

In the last picture I'm sure Miles is thinking..."Oh no, 18 more years of this...."

Grandpa Dave