Sunday: I had to say goodbye to my cute cousin Hannah and super sweet auntie Elisabeth. It was so sad. We had a wonderful weekend together -- lots of playing, laughing, drooling, and scooting (by Hannah, anyway). The only good part about ending the weekend was that my daddy was home from his work trip. I sure missed him!

Monday: Back to the grind of school. They sure know how to tire a little guy out at Kids Korner! I also experienced my first "Spring snowstorm", as Owatonna was covered in a heavy 4 inch coating of snow. All of the big kids got out of school. Lucky ducks. The highlight of the day was visiting my new girlfriend Claire (don't tell Ava or Kennedi about her, please). She's a 7 lb 11 ounce beauty!
Tuesday: I got to play with my other new girlfriends, Danielle and Abby. They are older, so it's okay. Mom says they are "cute". I prefer to call them "babes". Not bad lookers for being the ripe old age of 5 and 6! Anyway, their daddy helped my daddy install a couple of ceiling fans, including one in my room. Wooo hoooo! Talk about entertainment! Anyway, back to the girls. They are our neighbors, and are very nice. I am excited to play with them this summer.
Wednesday: Not a whole lot of excitement on this particular day. We went for a nice walk around the 'hood, had a good dinner, and just snuggled for the night. Ramiele was voted off American Idol. Too bad, so sad. Not really.
Thursday: We packed, packed, and packed some more for my first trip to Wisconsin. My daddy's cousin (Dave) is getting married (to a nice girl named Jen...which means she's no longer available. Bummer.). This will be my first trip out of MN, and I am very excited. I have lots of relatives to meet! My mommy bought me a swimsuit today, too. Watch out hotel pool. I know how to splash! Oh yes, I also ate a lot of rice cereal on Thursday night. Yum!

Friday: I only had a half day of school today because of our road trip. It was a busy morning, though. Some high school kids came to play with us -- I loved all of the attention!
Grandma and Grandpa Grimmius are here now, and as soon as uncle Will shows up we're going to hit the road. Thank goodness. I need a nap!

2 comments:
Dear Miles,
You are having a really busy week! I hope you have a good time on your first interstate trip (even if it is to Wisconsin...) and at your first wedding.
This evening after a light rainfall, there was a beautiful rainbow in the sky above the river. I thought about you and how much fun it would be to show you the pretty colors. Have your mommy tell you about Roy G. Biv.
Love, Grandma Jill
Big week for a little guy, Miley! We miss you!
Post a Comment